December 10, 2010

News about Splenda.

You may not be seeing much of Splenda in the blog anymore, and you can maybe guess why.  Now that it is cold, I started letting her in the house with me. Well a couple nights ago when I did she came in, ate like a pig, then went out to look for more food on the porch.  Last night she scooted right in the door with me when I got home... and here she is still.

So Splenda not only has decided I belong to her, she has now decided she lives in the house.  The other indoor kitties don't seem to have a problem with her, they've reacted to her better than any other kitty I have introduced them to.

She did try and go out just now when I went out to check my mail, but I brought her back inside.  I just got her a vet appointment.  If she wants to leave she may do so AFTER I get her to the vet to see if she is healthy and get her vaccines.  Cause I suspect even if she goes back out she'll end up coming back inside half the winter and when I move eventually, she is coming with me.

~Kakers

1 comment: