February 20, 2011

Could it be???

The weather has warmed up around here!  Means I get more time with the outside kitties, since I am not in such a rush to come back inside.  I saw Cream out my window earlier and went out to give him some food.  Then later on I saw someone else out my window!



It looks like Sleepers!!!  I can't tell if it is or not.  At one point it turned and looked at me, it has more caramel-ish color on its face and the prettiest color eyes.  I tried putting out some food for it but it ran off and now Milk has found it.  I'd run her off but she needs it- she's pregnant again.  I really need to find some money to get her spayed, she just has kittens like none other.

Anyways here are a couple pictures of Sleepers as a kitten for comparison...


IDK what do you think could it be Sleepers??

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment