October 26, 2010

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

So I let Splenda in the house.  I would have let Milk and Sugar in, too, but they wouldn't come in.  So Splenda came in, was like LIGHTNING and snaked into my bedroom where I had my cats so they wouldn't try and kill her (or her them) and she ended up being just fine with them.  She swatted at my Honey once, at which point I brought her back outside.  Then the storm got worse, and the poor thing was laying in my planter of collard greens on my porch so I had her come back in (with my cats back in my room) but when I went in my room the poor dear wouldn't stop meowing.  Cutest meow ever BTW.  So I hung out with her a bit, and she let me pick her up and cuddle with her.  Such a sweet kitty!!

Anyways in the last post I uploaded a picture of my Honey with Splenda... you can see why I joke with Honey that her family is outside!  So much cuteness.

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment