October 8, 2010

Purring?

I was wondering the other day if Marx was purring for me or if I was hearing things... Today confirms it he is definitely purring! He even raised his neck up to be rubbed and let me pet his head. I never thought I would see this day come! Sadly, I also out last night that he has a skin condition. He has raised scaly patches all over his back (at least)... No clue what it is but when he's eating he let's me take a look at it. That's what I was doing when he raised his neck up. I was hesitant cause he has always been jumpy when I try touching his head. And now he just let me scratch behind his ears and he had that contented kitty face going on. So cute!

The kittens have been MIA since the horrible ran storm we had a week ago. At first they moved into the crawl space under my house... Or at least that's where my boyfriend last spotted little Pete. No idea where they got to, and I was just starting to get them tamed.

~Kakers
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment