July 20, 2010

Eventful I guess

Well today was a relatively eventful day in Kitty Land.  Milk was not herself.  When I went outside with their food she had her claw stuck in poor Sugar's ear.  So not like her!  Then I was petting Sugar (and he was rather enjoying it I might add) and she looked at me petting him and BIT ME.  She didn't bite hard, she didn't break the skin or anything.  Thankfully!  Then she had the nerve to start begging for food- "girl you just literally bit the hand that feeds you!" was my thought.  She was fine after that though.

Anyways here is Sugar Bear enjoying his lovins for the day...

Also today there was a newcomer.  I have seen this cat around before sometimes very briefly, this time he stuck around and grabbed a bite.

And Marx wasn't hanging around the porch at first.  I had 5 kitties, all four white ones and CiCi.  Marx has been making me unhappy, he tries to control which other cats eat and I am not allowing him to do it.  He doesn't decide who gets to eat my food, I do.  So if he goes to try and swat another cat away from the food, or today when he was being unfriendly with the new cat, I just snap my fingers and he takes notice.  The other cats are comfortable enough where they take notice that I am snapping but quickly go back to what they are doing (plus I am glaring at him, so they know I am not intending it towards them!) and he looks at me and stops being a douche or runs off.

Anyways here are the four white cats (you can see Cream's gimpy tail though it's not obvious from the picture how it is short and bent at the end.) and Cici's tail and Marx finally coming up to the group!

Welp that is all for today.  I love kitties a little bit too much LOL

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment