July 19, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!

It's definitely been a wet evening here in Suffolk... I got home and it was pouring rain!  It died down quickly though (of course, as soon as I got inside.)  And I went out to check on the kitties.  Long story short I ended up with 3 white kitties running around my house while my cats were locked in my master bedroom.  Since it was raining, I let some of the cats eat inside.  Sugar, Splenda, and Milk all took me up on the offer.  Marx tried to- but he's a bit of a bully with some of the other cats so I didn't let him in.  He doesn't choose the pecking order around here :P

Later, after the kitties got out of my house (they were a little startled when I went to try and get then out of the house, the poor things.) It had stopped raining and so I fed them some more, along with Marx and CiCi who had come by.  Sugar has let me pet him quite a few times, as with Milk.  I felt her belly again... I love feeling her pregnant belly :)  AND!  I even got to pet Splenda!!  She stuck her head up throught between the steps to get to a food bowl and I came from behind.  She didn't startle at all, I don't think she even realized I touched her.  Sugar sure does like getting pet, though.  It's cute he kinda looks like... "you are a human I am not supposed to like you touching me!" but then he leans into it.

So, am I crazy for thinking about adopting 4 stray/feral cats?  I know the answer is yes particularly given that I have 3 cats of my own.  But they are such sweet cats.  *sigh*

I really am just too much of a crazy cat lady!!

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment