September 8, 2010

happy day!

Today for the first time Marx actually let me pet him! And he didn't run away. He would start for a second if I touched his head so I backed off but I got to stroke his back a few times.
I have named the black kitten Little Pete after the black kitten my sister rescued. He's the most adventurous little kitty! Not certain yet that Little Pete is a he though. But he lets me pick him up so I will find out soon.
The black and brown one I named Sleepers cause he often gets drowsy real quick. He's SO adorable.
The white ones have no names yet. The two with solid gray patches on their heads have also let me pick them up. Very sweet kitties!
Splenda has very much claimed me. She runs to greet me, rubs circles around my legs, and follows me right into my house. Took her time warming up but she's the sweetest of all.

~Kakers
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment