September 19, 2010

YIPPEE!!

My boyfriend went out the side door earlier today when I was relisting things on my Etsy shop, and he came back in saying "guess who's back!"

Sleepers!  Who knows where he/she was yesterday the whole time I was chillin with the kittens, but it's all good now!  I even got to pet her (I am going to guess it's a her for now) though I didn't pick her up. Little Pete and the white one with mismatched eyes continue to be the most adventurous and willing to be picked up.  Little Pete growls at me at first, but will remain in my lap for a few moments to get petted.  The one with mismatched eyes doesn't growl, and will let me pick him up and keep him in my lap for a moment.  The white with solid gray and matching eyes I can pick up but I have to hold her pretty good to get her to stay near me and she runs FAST the moment she is loose from my grip.

The third white one sticks close to the wood they hide behind, and won't come near me.  It's the most clean of the cats LOL probably because she (again, a guess) just doesn't explore enough to get dirty.

It's good to have the kittens back!  So much sweetness in one place :)

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment