November 4, 2010

Ah cute kitties in the rain.

I have to admit I prefer them dry but they are so cute when they are wet!  We've been getting a lot of rain lately. The other night it was Sugar who was wet like it didn't matter, tonight it's Splenda.  I think they really liked me tonight- I gave them wet food (half of what I put out anyways) to go along with the wet weather. Milk especially LOVES her wet food.  She'll climb all over me to get to it if she realizes I am pouring it into a bowl- which has led tome having to do so standing up and NOT sitting in a chair where she digs her claws into my leg to get closer to it.

Ohhh such cute kitty cats! Not much else new.  Haven't seen Spaz in coming up on a month now it seems.  Also no sign of the newcomer from a couple entries back.  Marx and Brownie continue to bicker... which isn't a good thing with Brownie coming around more.  I find myself some nights having to go outside and break them up.  Marx has been getting a *little* better- the other night he kept eating while Brownie was there rather than glaring and growling.   It's a start right?

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment