November 17, 2010

Yeah well whatever.

Well, I DID have adsense on here.  Apparently it's a big no-no to draw attention to that fact or ask people to click on the links.  Google disabled this blog from using adsense, and didn't re-enable it when I fixed the problem- which is bullshit, since their help info said if it was a permanent decision the email would state that clearly, which it didn't.  I'd be more upset but the ads being displayed were just making the blog look uglier and were a nuisance and google pays out so little I wasn't going to get a penny anyways, so why am I going to let them put ugly ads that THEY get paid to put there on my blog anyways?

So I have decided instead to use my extra ad space to promote animal related products/websites/shops.  For right now, I am just going to do so for people whose products or information I happen to like, rather than having people pay me to advertise on the blog.  This *may* change in the future if there is any real traffic being generated from being put on the blog.

Ok now back to the kitties! :)

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment