November 17, 2010

Back they come

So I left town for a few days to visit the boyfriend and you'd think I'd been gone for months!  I attempted to feed them extra the night before I left... it was GONE before I even went to bed.  I come back and only CiCi is around.  This morning I woke up to find Marx outside meowing LOUDLY and adamantly at me like "OK lady don't you know it is your job to feed me EVERY DAY?"  This evening though the 3 white kitties all came back, and Cici of course was around.  She was downright clingy.  Crazy for a cat that doesn't let me touch her... not that I try really, I don't want to pass along her illness.

I can tell Splenda is getting more attached though.  In the past when I would go away for a weekend she'd be gone at least 3 days after I got back.  This time she came right back!  I'm pretty sure I saw only Cici last night cause of how late it was when I got home, most of them are either off hunting or hiding and sleeping after dark.  Cici on the other hand tends to be close by.

I wonder what will happen if I ever go out of town for more than 4 days!  Hopefully they don't all run off!

~Kakers

No comments:

Post a Comment